Add a new user role in the platform
More articles in User Group
Note: This functionality is only applicable for Tenant Admin(s)
Every platform user administration has the concept of role based access. Razorthink AI Platform also provides tenant admin(s) with the ability to regulate access to users via roles, and user groups.
A role is a set of APIs enabled when assigned to a user, will provide user with access to all the underlying APIs. The platform has defined some default roles viz.
- Admin – This role is provided to the tenant admin(s). Users with admin role has full access to the platform.
- User – This role is provided to all the tenant users. User with this role will be able to access all the entities of the platform, except the admin capabilities like – User Management, Role management, Library management.
- Owner – This role is used with respect to project sharing between users of a tenant. No impact at user level.
- Execute – This role is used with respect to project sharing between users of a tenant. No impact at user level.
- Edit – This role is used with respect to project sharing between users of a tenant. No impact at user level.
Apart from the above mentioned roles, Razorthink AI Platform provides tenant admin(s) with the capability to add their own custom roles.
Add a role
Please follow the below steps to add a new role to the Razorthink AI Platform.
- Go to Settings > Roles & API Permissions.
- Click on Add New Role button.
- Enter a name for the role, and the description. Click Enter. Your role will be created.
- Note: The standard text limit for description in Razorthink AI Platform is 255 characters. The standard naming convention followed by Razorthink AI Platform is minimum 3 characters, and maximum 60 characters. All the special characters are allowed.