Create a New Data Source Connection for Accessing an S3 Data Source
More articles in Data Source
As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you can configure multiple data source connections such as AWS S3 and HDFS. These preconfigured data sources can be accessed from a Jupyter notebook, pipelines and blocks, and the DL model designer.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Click the Settings icon .
- Click Data Source Credentials to display the Data Source Credentials dialog. Click the plus icon and select Add New Configuration.
- The Add New Configuration dialog is displayed. In the Type field, select S3 Authentication from the dropdown and click Create.
- Enter the data source name, access key, and secret key in the appropriate fields and click Create.
- The new data source is created.