Edit a DL Model Using DL Model Designer
More articles in The Deep Learning Modeler
As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you use the RazorThink DL Model Designer to edit an existing Deep Learning (DL) model.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Open the project that contains the DL model you want to edit.
- In the toolbar on the left side of the window, click the DL Model Designer icon . The DL model list is displayed.
- Click the DL model you want to work with. The model is opened in the DL Model Designer page.
- Make any changes to the model. In the following example, a new metric is added, Accuracy:
- Click Save to save the edited model.