RZT aiOS Basics – Access RZT aiOS SDK
More articles in Get Started!
This procedure describes how to create a Jupyter notebook instance for an existing project.
The RZT aiOS provides an interface for writing and executing Python code through a Jupyter notebook associated with an existing Project. A Jupyter notebook instance will have the access to:
Pipelines, Blocks, and pipeline runs in the current project
Global Blocks and libraries
Data sources configured in the current project
All Platform SDK APIs
Deep Learning Models in the current project
Experiments in the current project
Custom libraries in the current project
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User (or Admin), and navigate to the Project page for the project you want to work with.
- Click the OPEN JUPYTER LAB button on the top right corner
- Jupyter lab is opened in a new browser window.
- Click on the python 3 icon in the launcher.
- A new python notebook file called Untitled.ipynb is created and opened.
- Right click on the filename and select menu Rename
- Type the name of the file and press Enter.
- The Jupyter notebook can be accessed by all users with whom the project is shared. The type of access (View or Edit) at the project level is applicable for all Jupyter notebooks in the project.