Intelligent Document Processing leading to structured representation. Traditional methods are low on accuracy and require detailed rule specification.
- 1.Ensemble intelligence to analyze scanned documents, allowing higher accuracy than individual algorithms.
- 2.Automated structure extraction from heterogeneous documents without detailed rule specification.
- 3.Intelligent confidence computation from multiple signals.
An AI solution powered by Deep Learning Algorithms, which analyzes scanned documents using an ensemble of models to extract information and structure them in a defined format and has following capabilities:
- 1.Image processing to remove noise, adjust tilt
- 2.Converting scanned documents to text by the use of multiple technologies, including custom Deep Learning models
- 3.Automated layout and format detection (tables, paragraphs)
- 4.Automated detection of constructs (addresses, invoice items, custom constructs)
- 5.Entity recognition
- 6.Knowledge graph creation
Able to get the accuracy and ease of configuration—replacing human involvement in complex workflows.